If you do ‘power hours’ to connect with your contacts for appointments, and you just can’t seem to find an hour, do a ‘power quarter hour’. Just keep working. Consistency is important, even if they are small chunks of time. This keeps us in our ‘healthy lifestyles’ mode, while continuing to work, because staying within limits keep us balanced. www.ProfessionalMentorsInternational.com
- Consistency. Not very glamorous, but it does work effectively.
- These gems came from business meeting Monday: We can have results or excuses, not both.
Three things to ask ourselves: 1) Am I slightly uncomfortable, stretching to develop new habits?
2) Am I consistently engaged in correct activities?
3) Am I consistently adhering to the same principles, course or form?
If you have a home business or even if you are trying to develop some new habits, try these things. They work!
SET A NEW PATTERN.
- My friends at The Garage Personal Training are having their one-year anniversary! Stop by and say hi, see demos, get motivated. I plan on stopping by and doing all of the above and I’m looking forward to seeing Darien Mathews and Anthony L Fisher!
- You are the master of your own ship.
- Tomorrow is today. Giddy-up.