- Consistency. Not very glamorous, but it does work effectively.
- These gems came from business meeting Monday: We can have results or excuses, not both.
Three things to ask ourselves: 1) Am I slightly uncomfortable, stretching to develop new habits?
2) Am I consistently engaged in correct activities?
3) Am I consistently adhering to the same principles, course or form?
If you have a home business or even if you are trying to develop some new habits, try these things. They work!
SET A NEW PATTERN.
- My friends at The Garage Personal Training are having their one-year anniversary! Stop by and say hi, see demos, get motivated. I plan on stopping by and doing all of the above and I’m looking forward to seeing Darien Mathews and Anthony L Fisher!
- You are the master of your own ship.
- Tomorrow is today. Giddy-up.